Support us by joining today:
The PCC Solidarity Collaboratory is a democratic, global, membership-based network of cooperatives and co-op adjacent organizations whose digital component is central to their operations. The goal of the Collaboratory is to coordinate the sharing of resources, particularly technical infrastructure, and to foster community among its members. It asks organizations to join if they share its vision of a world in which cooperative ownership is the preferred model for confronting economic inequality, the power of major technology companies, and the climate catastrophe. The Collaboratory supports the work of the PCC. Join the PCC Solidarity Collaboratory today to be a part of this emerging economy and help shape its future.
If you are interested in joining the Circle, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our membership page and join today.
The following organizations have taken a stand for the future of cooperatives in the digital economy by joining the PCC Solidarity Collboratory as members.
- Institute for Technology and Society of Rio de Janeiro
- National Cooperative Business Association
- Fondazione Centro Studi Doc
- Organization of Brazilian Coops (OCB)
- Cooperatives for a Better World
- United Healthcare Workers (SEIU-UHW)
- CoLab Cooperative
- La Coop des Communs
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Diesis Network
- CoopTech Hub
- Comunidad Y Biodiversidad (COBI)
- Indonesia Cooperative University
- Institute for the Study of Employee Ownership and Profit Sharing, Rutgers University
- LegaCoop Liguria
- OCAD University
- Red Root Artist Cooperative
- Suara Cooperative
- The Dikkenneh Co-op